Over the last week, Matt, Molly and Will all started to develop and build our puppet and props. Foam was being carved, clay was being moulded and tables being constructed. I was in Ireland at a family wedding...my time will come!
Today we met to discuss how our puppet and prop pieces have come along. We decided that we needed to return to our workshop this afternoon to finish them all for Tuesday's scratch at the Blue Elephant Theatre. But before we all ran off in different directions, we all went through some of our scenes and blocked them. Using a script Will had set up in Google Docs (which is a God send when creating new work), I was able to quickly type up each detail and movement.
Now that was logged, we went our separate ways to construct.